Bayo Ojikutu is a Nigerian-American writer based in the Chicago metropolitan area. Ojikutu‘s work has been recognized by the Washington Prize for Fiction and the Pushcart Prize, among other notaries. His essays and short stories have been anthologized widely. A graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Ojikutu has taught creative writing, literature, film studies, the business of publishing, etc. at DePaul University, the University of Chicago, Roosevelt University (among other institutions) for many years.
- 47th Street Black, a novel
- Free Burning, a novel
- Chicago Noir, a collection of crime fiction set in Chicago [Ojikutu’s short work anthologized herein]
- Shadow Show, a collection of speculative fiction [short work anthologized herein]
- USA Noir, a collection of American crime fiction [short work anthologized herein]
- Method in Craft, Vol. 1 of a creative writing craft chapbook series published by Sundress Publication and authored by Bayo Ojikutu