Dr. Tony Alessandra has a street-wise, college-smart perspective on business, having been raised in the housing projects of NYC to eventually realizing success as a graduate professor of marketing, Internet entrepreneur, business author, and hall-of-fame keynote speaker. He earned a BBA from Notre Dame, an MBA from the Univ. of Connecticut and his PhD in marketing in 1976 from Georgia State University.
Tony is CEO of Assessments 24×7 LLC, a company that offers a variety of online assessments, including the widely used DISC profile, the Hartman HVP, Motivators (Values/PIAV) assessment, and several 360º effectiveness assessments.
He is also a prolific author with 31 books translated into over 50 foreign language editions, including the newly revised, best-selling The NEW Art of Managing People; Charisma; The Platinum Rule; Collaborative Selling; and Communicating at Work.
He is featured in over 100 audio/video programs and films, including DISC Relationship Strategies; The Dynamics of Effective Listening; and Gaining the EDGE in Competitive Selling. He is also the originator of the internationally recognized behavioral style assessment tool – The Platinum Rule®.
Dr. Alessandra was inducted into the NSA Speakers Hall of Fame in 1985. In 2009, he was inducted as one of the “Legends of the Speaking Profession;” in 2010-2014, he was selected 5 times as one of the Speakers.com Top 5 Sales/ Marketing/ Customer Service Speakers by Speaking.com; in 2010, Tony was elected into the inaugural class of the Top Sales World Sales Hall of Fame; in 2012, he was voted one of the Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers; and also in 2012, Dr. Tony was voted the #1 World’s Top Communication Guru.
Recognized by Meetings & Conventions Magazine as “one of America’s most electrifying speakers,” Tony’s polished style, powerful message, and proven ability as a consummate business strategist consistently earn rave reviews and loyal clients.
- $uccessful Hotel $ales in 5 Easy $teps by Alessandra and Dr. Joseph “Mick” La Lopa 2017
- Dr. Tony’s Timely Tips by Alessandra 2014
- How to Read a Person Like a Book by Lee Hetherington and Alessandra 2014
- The Definitive Sales Handbook by Alessandra and Ron Finkelstein 2013
- Room Full of Referrals by Alessandra, Dr. Ivan Misner and Dawn Lyons 2012
- Game Changing Life Strategies by Sam Johnson, Dan Moody and Alessandra 2011
- The Platinum Rule for DISC Sales Mastery by Alessandra and Scott Zimmerman 2011
- Switched-On Selling by Jerry Teplitz and Alessandra 2010
- Selling with Style by Don Hutson, Alessandra and Scott Zimmerman 2009
- The NEW Art of Managing People by Phil Hunsaker and Alessandra 2008
- The Platinum Rule for Trade Show Mastery by Alessandra, Steve Underation and Scott Zimmerman 2007
- The Platinum Rule for Small Business Mastery by Alessandra, Ron Finkelstein and Scott Zimmerman 2007
- People Smart in Business by Alessandra and Michael O’Connor 2006
- People Smart with Family, Friends and Significant Others by Alessandra and Michael O’Connor 2006
- The Platinum Rule for Sales Mastery by Alessandra and Scott Zimmerman 2006
- Performance Counts and Accountability Pays! by Alessandra, Frank Sarr and Pam Truax 2001
- Charisma by Alessandra 1998
- The Platinum Rule by Alessandra and Michael O’Connor 1996
- The Sales Professional’s Idea-A-Day Guide by Alessandra, Gregg Baron and Jim Cathcart 1996
- The Sales Manager’s Idea-A-Day Guide by Alessandra and John Monoky 1996
- People Smarts by Alessandra and Michael O’Connor 1994
- Communicating at Work by Alessandra and Phil Hunsaker 1993
- Collaborative Selling by Alessandra and Rick Barrera 1993
- Publish and Flourish by Garry Schaeffer and Alessandra 1992
- People Smart by Alessandra and Michael O’Connor 1990
- Be Your Own Sales Manager by Alessandra, Jim Cathcart and John Monoky 1990
- Selling by Objectives by Alessandra, Jim Cathcart and Phil Wexler 1988
- Non-Manipulative Selling, 2nd Ed. by Alessandra, Rick Barrera and Phil Wexler 1987
- The Business of Selling by Alessandra and Jim Cathcart 1984
- The Art of Managing People by Phil Hunsaker and Alessandra 1980
- Non-Manipulative Selling by Alessandra and Phil Wexler 1979
How can fans connect with you
- Email: DrTony@Assessments24x7.com
- Website: https://www.assessments24x7.com/default.asp
- Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/Assessments247
- Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/assessments24x7
- Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/assessments24x7/
- Any other links: https://www.youtube.com/user/TonyAlessandra
- Any other links: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonyalessandra/