A Dynamic Speaker and Author
Nanette M. Buchanan was born, raised and educated in Newark, New Jersey. She first set her pen to pad, written expressions of her love for poetry. Her pad to pen accomplishments include three volumes of poetry, five yet to be published children’s books and eleven published novels. When asked what genre’ best describes her novels, she teasingly answers, “Reality Fiction”. Her preferred genre’ is romantic fiction, but readers will attest they all have suspense, mystery and a dramatic twist.
Now retired, Nanette has begun speaking about the realities that many face. As a motivational and inspirational speaker it is her goal to open a dialogue that will mend deep rooted issues for many.
It is her goal to become a successful speaker and author without limits, writing and producing plays that feature her poems as well as adaptations of her novels on the “big screen”. This diverse author is available for interviews, chats, signings, and speaking engagements. She welcomes all to visit her website www.nanettembuchanan.com or contact her via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Secrets, Lies & Alibis – “The Mince Family Saga” -Fiction, Suspense
- A Different Kind of Love – “The Mince Family Saga” – Fiction, Suspense
- Bruised Love – Fiction, Suspense
- Skeletons (Beyond the Closed Door)- Fiction, Suspense
- Gossip Line – Fiction, Suspense
- Bonded Betrayal – Fiction, Suspense
- The Stranger Within – Fiction, Suspense
- Scattered Pieces – Fiction-Romantic Suspense
- The Perfect Side Piece – Fiction, Suspense, Mystery
- The Hustler’s Touch – Fiction
- Duplicity – “The Mince Family Saga – Fiction, Suspense