At Enjoyable Books, we are constantly looking for ways to help authors share their work with readers. The Short Stories section is one such attempt among many.
Note to Authors
Publish your short stories with Enjoyable Books now! In return, you will receive a short blurb and a link pointing back to your website.
Email your Short Story to email@example.com for review. Make sure to include a 100-character blurb about you and a link to your website at the bottom of the story.
Once reviewed and approved, it will be published on the website.
Note to Readers
Read the short stories below and share them with you friends, family and the world. Hope you love them. The authors have poured their hearts and minds into making them incredible for you. Enjoy!
- Pool by Author Brain Michael Barbeito
- Satori Angel Night by Author Brian Michael Barbeito
- Henry Miller and the Pirate Kid by Author Brain Michael Barbeito
- Pastoral Songs and the Summer Winds like the Sea for Rainer Maria Rilke by Author Brian Michael Barbeito
- Twinkle-toes Tucker by Author Ken Kapp
- Treasure Hunt by Author Ken Kapp
- The Family by Author Rochelle Potkar
- Hill’s Snare by Author Deena C. Bouknight
- The Owl Head Solution by Author David B. Barnes
- Marga Pantha (The Path Traveler) by Author Brian Michael Barbeito
- Breakfast with Allah by Author Mark Scheel
- Evie’s Place by Author John J. Clayton
- Symptoms by Author Karen Alley