Elizabeth Bell has been writing stories since the second grade. At the age of fourteen, she chose a pen name and vowed to become a published author. That same year, she began the Lazare Family Saga. It took her a couple decades to get it right. New generations kept demanding attention, and the saga became four epic historical novels.
After earning her MFA in Creative Writing at George Mason University, Elizabeth realized she would have to return her two hundred library books. Instead, she cleverly found a job in the university library. She works there to this day. Elizabeth was a Finalist for the James Jones First Novel Fellowship and won Second Place in the Maggie Awards for Excellence. The opening pages of her debut novel, Necessary Sins, were published in the inaugural issue of the literary journal Embark. Elizabeth is an active member of the Historical Novel Society. She loves chatting with fellow readers, writers, and history buffs.
- Necessary Sins (Lazare Family Saga, Book One)
- Lost Saints (Lazare Family Saga, Book Two) [out January 6, 2020]
- Website: https://elizabethbellauthor.com/
- Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/elizabethbellauthor/
- Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/elizabellauthor
- Goodreads: https://goodreads.com/elizabethbellauthor
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/bellauthor/
- Amazon: http://amazon.com/author/elizabethbellnovels
- Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/elizabeth-bell-14dba3f4-2e3e-4a1b-b15a-3776cae40d5c