Tara Lynn Masih is a National Jewish Book Award Finalist and winner of the Julia Ward Howe Award for Young Readers for her debut novel My Real Name Is Hanna. Her anthologies include The Rose Metal Press Field Guide to Writing Flash Fiction and The Chalk Circle: Intercultural Prizewinning Essays. Where the Dog Star Never Glows is her collection of long and very short stories, and she’s published multiple chapbooks with the Feral Press that are archived in universities such as Yale and NYU. She founded the Intercultural Essay Prize in 2006 and The Best Small Fictions series in 2015.
Masih received a finalist fiction grant from the Massachusetts Cultural Council, an Inspirational Woman in Literature Award from AITL Media, and several national book awards including an IBPA Benjamin Franklin Award for her role as an editor.
- My Real Name Is Hanna
- Where the Dog Star Never Glows: Stories
- The Rose Metal Press Field Guide to Writing Flash Fiction
- The Chalk Circle: Intercultural Prizewinning Essays
- Website: www.TaraMasih.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tara-Lynn-Masih-157865831577242/
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/taralynnmasih